• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

April Fools

npedersen

Alright, this is one of favorite days. . . but I need a good prank for the wife. She will be expecting something something after last year! I took the day offahead of time, but I got ready for work with my usual routine and left. I went out for a while and came back smelling like beer and PISSED. . . I told her I lost my job made up a whole story! It was great! Man she was pissed when I told her the truth. . . but was it worth it.

Tell your best prank story! I'm thinking of using the air horn I bought to wake her up at 4:30 when I get up for work. Or copy another guy and back the Harley through the sliding glass door and fire it up!

Nick

Our water faucet has a black hose that you can pull out to free hand dishes with. While at rest, it points directly in front of the sink.
Last year I put a black rubberband around the base, holding the handle on the freehanded hose down.
My mother went to turn on the sink, and got absolutley soaked!!!

The retribution didn't even compare to the heart attack I was having in the other room. :thumbs:

We made it look like the entire network was going down last night. There's a Navy Senior Chief that's in charge and she was freaking out. Everyone else was saying "just give it 30 minutes"... no big deal. Got her pretty good, but she should have known that if everything goes down, it's someone doing something. :D

Put some tape on the bottom of the optical mice to mess them up, changed around right and left buttons, changed mouse pointer to an hourglass shape, auto-answer to speaker-phone, changed people's name/greeting on the phone, auto correct typing the word "the" and change it to "buffalowings!", etc...

Simple, yet fun stuff! :) :)

A morbid prank.

Get the ph# of a funeral home. Write Mirah Manes and the ph# on a piece of paper and give it to someone saying there was an urgent phone call from this person and they need to call them asap. Get it?

I've just told everyone in the office we are being audited on April 3rd, instead of April 9th... They are freaking out.

Or take a screen shot of their desktop and use it as their wallpaper and then "hide" icons :)

~Mark
....and rotate the image 180 degrees so it looks like the whole world is upside down. We did this to a guy at work and he must have stared at it for half an hour, trying to figure out how we'd done it.... :laugh: