• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Archie Bunker's Sticks

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Reaction score
I have All in the Family on DVD and was watching the one where Archie's buddy sent him a box of Macanudos. Archie was all excited 'cause they were some kinda fancy $1 cigar. So I began wondering, what the hell did he usually smoke? Anyone heard any trivia on this? I'm guessing some sort of short filler machine made.

TampaSupremo

Along the same line of sitcom cigars, what did Bernie Mac smoke before they stopped showing him with a cigar during his little rants.

george

I have All in the Family on DVD and was watching the one where Archie's buddy sent him a box of Macanudos. Archie was all excited 'cause they were some kinda fancy $1 cigar. So I began wondering, what the hell did he usually smoke? Anyone heard any trivia on this? I'm guessing some sort of short filler machine made.

TampaSupremo

“Carroll O'Connor of ‘All in the Family’ smoked Montecruz 210s (6 1/2 x 42) and Macanudo Baron de Rothschilds (also 6 1/2 x 42) in candela.”

Linky

Along the same line of sitcom cigars, what did Bernie Mac smoke before they stopped showing him with a cigar during his little rants.

george

Bernie smokes Lars Tetens, believe it or not......

While we're at it, what was it that Ruben was smoking at the end of Ocean's 12 (in the poker room). I have an idea, but wanted to see what the official word was.

Here is another one.

Mission Impossible 2. The bad guy smokes a cigar. One scene where he uses a cutter on one of his henchmen's fingers you get to see the band, but I do not recognize it.

Anyone know what it is?