• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are all my premium stick

Big Stick

Just kidding!!!!!

I need to loosen up. All I’m doing is hording them. I need to start smoking them. I know their scrumptious
Although it’s fun collecting them also
A nice holiday comes or special day and I just grab the 3 o 10 dollar stick. Which I’ve really found fond of the Tat’s & JLP’s.(for the price)

Anyways that my story And Im sticking to it.

I did that to a point and then just blew them out during my cruise.

I'm going to Puerto Rico in less then two weeks and thats my plan, to smoke all the sticks that I've been afraid to smoke for whatever dumbass reason, mainly due to the occasion not being big enough for the stick. I know, its kind of dumb to put a cigar on such high a pedistal as that, but you know it happens.

Every day is a celebration, smoke the good sticks now!
Send the not so good and ok sticks to the troops.

Brian

Every day is a celebration, smoke the good sticks now!
Send the not so good and ok sticks to the troops.

Brian

I would disagree on this one. I would keep my not so good or ok sticks and send some of those special ones to the guys dying over there. It is quite a good feeling to open a package up and get one hella of a stock with a note that says, "thanks for all you do". But, that is just my opinion.

hell, I specifically look for an occassion that's NOT special in order to enjoy my more coveted sticks. I find if I light a cigar for some big occassion, I inevitably get more focused on the occassion (party, celebration, whatever social event it might be) and neglect my cigar.

hell, I specifically look for an occassion that's NOT special in order to enjoy my more coveted sticks. I find if I light a cigar for some big occassion, I inevitably get more focused on the occassion (party, celebration, whatever social event it might be) and neglect my cigar.

Good Point

Here is a little ditty me pappy taught me...

When the humi is full
And there is no more space
Smoke more cigars
And lets stink up this place

Fish