• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are any of these really worth smoking?

It's really all about taste and price point.  Just a quick glance shows me that some of the deals are average at best for stuff I may want.  The nub's for instance, or the perdomo's.  But its been awhile since I've had any, so it may not be even worth trying again.  I really didn't  see anything jump out as an amazing price.  For instance the nubs are like $5 and change each?  But I can get that from the local guy (or maybe .50 to .75 more), so why bother?

{tpc} said:
It's really all about taste and price point.  Just a quick glance shows me that some of the deals are average at best for stuff I may want.  The nub's for instance, or the perdomo's.  But its been awhile since I've had any, so it may not be even worth trying again.  I really didn't  see anything jump out as an amazing price.  For instance the nubs are like $5 and change each?  But I can get that from the local guy (or maybe .50 to .75 more), so why bother?

For NUBS watch out for either Yankee or English auctions on Famous Smokes' auction site. You can get them for right around $3 per. Just plan on hunting and sniping for other stuff as well since the shipping costs will run you around $8 for anything you win in a given week. I just got won a box of My Father Le Bijiou 1922 for right around 50% off retail. One just has to be patient.

Edit: Yep. I just took a look and they had a lot of ten NUB camaroons going for $2.25 each, no bids, ending in an hour.