• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are there any good Cigarillos?

SMOKE!

I bought a tin of Macanudo Ascots just to see what they were like. I need something that is a quick smoke. Is there anything out there that is actually good? I have tried a few others and they were decent for the time/size sacrifice, but I want something that is actually worth my time.

I personally havent found any that i liked. I have tried the macanudo and the cao. Am curious about opinions form the others.

I tried the Macanudo Miniatures once. They were brutal. No flavours; just harsh and hot smoke. What I do when I'm pressed for time is I grab Rothchild sized cigar. My attitude is... If I can't give myself 45 minutes - one hour a day for personal enjoyment then I am doing something very wrong.

I like the Cohiba Club for a quick little ISOM treat. Also I have found that the Sancho Panza Sanchos are not to shabby. Any cigarillo IMHO is just not going to have the same flavor as a full sized stick. I use these in my covert ops when smoking in anti-cigar smoking areas :D :cool: .

CAO has a few cigars that are bigger than the line of cigarillos they sell..I have seen them in CAO gold and Cao Brazillia..they have a funky name..I would look it up for you but the Redskins game is getting ready to start

Ashton, Cohiba, Fuente, Hoyo De Montery, Sancho Panza, CAO, Zino, Partagas, Macanudo, and some others I can not think of.

I've tried the Romeo y Julieta club and they are also strong with minimal flavour. However, I have found that the draw is very easy so I have to smoke them slow and easy otherwise they burn really hot.

Try the Fuente Cubanitos, they are pretty good. Also give some of the little Davidoffs a try, can't go wrong with them, I like the Panatellas. The Panatellas are like a long cigarillo, they don't take very long to smoke.

Good call with the Cubanitos atuck. I almost forgot about those. Nice little cigars. Worth a try for sure. :thumbs:

bmickey9 said:
I smoke a lot of the Padron Corticos. Typical Padron flavor and tons of smoke for that size cigar.
[snapback]275436[/snapback]​

One small cigar that holds true to their bigger counterparts flavors. They are a good REALLY quick smoke!

I had an aged Hidalgo Friday night someone gifted me. I had never heard of them before. It was about $230 for a cab of 300. They were very powerful and would definitely set you on your ass if they were even just a PC size.

My two favorite are the Padron Corticos and the Fuente Cubanitos. I have tried just about every other one on the market and have concluded the above mentioned two are the best bang for the buck.

The Master said:
My two favorite are the Padron Corticos and the Fuente Cubanitos. I have tried just about every other one on the market and have concluded the above mentioned two are the best bang for the buck.
[snapback]275783[/snapback]​

I am definetly going to look for the Padron Corticos next time I am out. I don't even think that I have seen them before. But, as with Fuente, you can't go wrong with Padron.

The only place that I have seen the Padron Corticos is online. I generally skip them and get something else, now I think I will be getting some for those "breaks" at work. :whistling:

On a personal note, I’m deathly afraid of this size cigar. To much like a cigarette. I’m concerned that it could trigger a relapse. But they sure would be convenient ….. Too convenient.

Doc.

Back