• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are there certain words you have trouble typing?

PhatAsh said:
...That reminds me of otomotopia-i am not sure how you spell it but I can tell you what it sounds like!!! :p
Hey! I remember that word. I think it had something to do with poetry [?].

Regards,

FA

Here's one I keep doing:
adn=and
Damn, I hate that!

Holly Bat Smoke Matt, where did you get that pic!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

LOL @ Phat, it's onomatopoeia, the only word in the English lauguage (except of course what comes out of my mouth sometimes after a few rum and cokes) that has FOUR vowels in a row.

And yep, I'll second:

teh
casion

onomatopia is used in poetry...
but i remember learning it when reading about some story with a mongoose.

it's about using words to describe sounds....

bang.. you're dead.
biff.... pow.... whammo (the stuff you'd see in batman, the old tv eps)
(and comics..)

I also hate laptops! If you have read some of my posting lately I ahve (opps) have been typing on my wife's laptop because my POS PC is down with a nasty virus (the IT guy has had it for 2 weeks trying to unlock it without loosing documents).

yea, thing thing about laptops is that after like a day or 2, you get used to it.
i have a laptop. i remember starting out, i used to hate it. but now, i'm really used to it. tho a regular keyboard would be cool too.

onomatopia is used in poetry...

Don't listen to jolly
fishslap.gif
, I spelled it write, he spelled it wrong ;)

wk-mang said:
For me I mean to type "your" but keep skip the "r"... and I also have that problem with holding down the shift key a little too long and a often I'll type "ALoha" but I usually correct it.

Neat post Bro!

Aloha,

Wade
Wade, hit the nail on the head! I have that damn "you"/"your" problem! :angry:
It's tough to catch too, for some reason, when proofreading.