• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these Romeo y Julieta Churchills real?

romeo-y-julieta-churchill-tubo-1.jpg

The tubes look exactly the same as this. I'm guessing these have been sold in two different types of the red/white tubes.

I don't have any experience with R&J Churchills as to what band was on them and when, but the bands on yours looks like the bands on my Tubo #3's. It's embossed and the color and spacing looks good. Your cigars appear to have a fine toothy fuzz on the wrapper that is characteristic of the Cuban R&J. I say real. Smoke one and let us know.

Edited to correct typos.

Search Evil Dr. Moki!

:D
I thought you may have know something I didn't when you posted that link. If you do I haven't had time to comb through 14 pages to try to figure it out.

Locke - you may want to edit your last post - we don't openly link or discuss sources here - but if we did I'd say their prices are high. ;)

I don't have any experience with R&J Churchills as to what band was on them and when, but the bands on yours looks like the bands on my Tubo #3's. It's embossed and the color and spacing looks good. Your cigars appear to have a fine toothy fuzz on the wrapper that is characteristic of the Cuban R&J. I say real. Smoke one and let us know.

Edited to correct typos.

Search Evil Dr. Moki!

I thought you may have know something I didn't when you posted that link. If you do I haven't had time to comb through 14 pages to try to figure it out.

Locke - you may want to edit your last post - we don't openly link or discuss sources here - but if we did I'd say their prices are high. ;)

It's worth the read if you are going to make suggestions like knowing the 'wrapper' to be Cuban.

And yes, they are high!

:laugh:

Edited to correct typos.

Search Evil Dr. Moki!

Oh that link was just to show the picture, I've never heard of that site nor did I even think about it as a source. I'll edit though.

[I just came back from Europe and smoked some RJ Churchills while there.....The gold band was always there. They were GREAT cigars.