• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these worth the price?

BrownDevil

BOTL
Reaction score
Zino Platinums???

$30+ each? Anyone tried these? And if so, are the any good and/or worth the price?

Robert :thumbs:

Good yes, worth the price....not to me. In the same line as Graycliff, nice if you have one or two but I ain't paying that price. YMMV.

BrownDevil said:
Zino Platinums???

$30+ each? Anyone tried these? And if so, are the any good and/or worth the price?

Robert :thumbs:
The Crown series is the $30+ series... they are pretty good, but priced that way intentionally... capturing the "I have more money than cigar knowledge" market... they are good, but worth the price? Not unless you have plenty of cash, IMHO.

Still, might be worth it to buy one or two sticks, to try 'em to satisfy your curiosity.

The only time I ever get expensive cigars like that is when Moki is generous enough to host a pass or do a lopsided trade with me:D

They're "okay" but no way are they worth $30.00 each.

AVB and moki's comments are all too true.

There are lots of nice cigars out there for 1/2 to 1/3 of that. ;)

I guess I will quadruple that opinion. It was a nice cigar, I'm glad I got to try it. Would never pay $30 for it though. $10 maybe.

Maybe.

I'm pretty sure I saw them in the local shop for about $14 per stick. Would like to try one but probably wouldn't pay $30.