• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you a VIRGIN too?

Also zero in on the blind test conducted by the guy above. The most objective answer to your question, imho.

Best,

Joe

Joe is right (happens to all Yankee fans at least once in their life). Read that thread and you should have a pretty good answer. Heck, I'm having such a good Monday morning I'll even provide you the LINK Read and enjoy.

thank you for the link.. Very interesting post.. It certainly sheds some light on various factors and how they play into what we may consider to be a good cigar.

Some say for their cuban "twang" but honestly, I have had Non-ISOM that were much better than cubans. I feel like smoking a cuban is just a smoke for show.

Some say for their cuban "twang" but honestly, I have had Non-ISOM that were much better than cubans. I feel like smoking a cuban is just a smoke for show.

I've had good cubans and good NC's, just like I've had bad ones of each. I disagree that smoking them is just for show. Half the time the cubans I smoke don't even have the bands on them, so nobody knows what they are. A good cigar, is a good cigar regardless of where it comes from. There are some CC's that are excellent.

I've had good cubans and good NC's, just like I've had bad ones of each. I disagree that smoking them is just for show. Half the time the cubans I smoke don't even have the bands on them, so nobody knows what they are. A good cigar, is a good cigar regardless of where it comes from. There are some CC's that are excellent.

I find it helpful to say, every few minutes, "hmmmm cubano" while smoking an unbanded cuban. Helps with recognition.

I find it helpful to say, every few minutes, "hmmmm cubano" while smoking an unbanded cuban. Helps with recognition.
Yes, but you are clearly an attention whore.

Yes, but you are clearly an attention whore.

The Cuban cigar is the top of the tops my friend, and should get the recognition it deserves. The fact that you don't do as such shows that you are no connoisseur.

Joe, what are you doing posting in this thread? It's for virgins. No one here forgot about Joe's Night in Oz.

Joe, what are you doing posting in this thread? It's for virgins. No one here forgot about Joe's Night in Oz.

And there are still pictures to prove it:

DSC00397.jpg