• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you F*cking kiddin me?

Congrats to you and the wife, babies are a true miracle of life. Enjoy every second.

Ken

Wonderful news...congrats Shane and Mrs Shooter! :thumbs:

Brian

My first reaction was NO F-IN way, another Shooter in the world!!! Congrads my brother!!!

Even the wife said oh, SHITZ

Congrats brother! Like others have said, there is nothing like fatherhood.

One piece of advice though; let it be a surprise what the sex of the child is. My last child (son) was said to be a girl after not one but 2 sonigrams. My wife had a little trouble early in the pregnancy(3mths) and we had a sonigram at the Dr.'s request. Well at that point they told us he was a girl. Then again at 22weeks we had the "official" one done and again they said girl. 100% no way its a boy. Well after remodeling the room for a girl and painting the room pink and lavender, you can imagine my dismay when the baby comes out and it is a boy. I looked the Dr. right in the face when I was cutting the cord and said "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen on a girl! How 'bout you?" He said nothing. Put in the stitches, signed the papers, and left.

Good luck with everything! Good times ahead!

Congrats, Shane! That is great news! My wife & I just had our first child after 10+ years of marriage -- it is an awesome thing. As others have said, get your sleep and smoking in now, cuz both will be going away before you know it! :sign:

stork.gif

Congratulations SHANE! Best of luck to you and all the SHOOTER family!

Truly awesome brother!! You will never know how much your parents love you until you hold that little baby in your arms! It's quite an experience and I'm glad you are on the receiving end of it! We will be praying for you and the mrs.

Julie

Congratulations! An absolutely life changing experience. Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast.

Jim