• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you looking for Cigars Pipe Accessories Online in Mumbai India?

We could all flood his Ebay account with thousands of messages!

I reported him to Ebay just for the fun of it.:)

I reported him that day. He actually doesn't have the made in USA logo on his pics anymore. And he has China listed under manufacturer country. But also has USA listed under several too.

Regardless, we know they're knockoffs and not actual Cohiba products and he's making a killing on them and Ebay hasn't done anything. This just dilutes the brand and makes everyone pay more.

I don't know how Cohiba doesn't get this shit pulled either. Think they'd have someone who does simple searches and at least issue removal demands or cease and desist letters.

All I did was search "Cohiba lighters" and he turned up. Not exactly hard.

Well, had to join you bums and rattle his cage, asked him if he had a .Cohiba plastic ashtray since mine took a fly and is very broken. He sure likes Cohiba.

Well, had to join you bums and rattle his cage, asked him if he had a .Cohiba plastic ashtray since mine took a fly and is very broken. He sure likes Cohiba.

Holy crap Ed.. almost forgot about this old thread! So did he actually answer you? And I guess I shouldn't be surprised this guy is still on there peddling fakes.

These counterfeiters are still selling away on Ebay with apparent impunity. What a fucked up company they keep proving themselves to be.

Speaking of which.. anybody watch the 60 Minutes episode a couple weeks ago about what Ebay did to the Steiner's, a couple from Massachusetts?? Talk about fucked up!

Ina Steiner: After the police officer took the report, he-- he stepped outside and said, "There's a package here." So, he waited. And when I opened up the package, it looked like-- it looked like flesh and hair. and-- I kind of yelled, or shrieked...

No wonder the fake shit is so prevalent on Ebay.. their employees are too busy stalking and terrorizing users of their site! 😲😕