• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are you ready Pt. 2

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The Balvenie GoldenCask 14 (95 proof) to be available at duty free shops in February priced at about £40-45 ($60-68 currently). If you see one remember me please.

my last run through the duty free in Miami and Aruba was pretty fruitless. The only things I saw were standard duty free fare. I don't think I've ever even see Balvenie in a duty free.

Since I gave the price in Pounds I thought that UK duty free was implied but it will also be available in the EU.

I should be crossing Detroit around then. I will look for you Ray.

I will be headed to New Orleans mid February. I will keep you in mind. :)

Brother AVB,

As I am living here in Brussels, I will keep an eye out for you my friend. If I can collect said drink, then by all means I will, and send it with all haste to your location.

Or

If I see it, its yours

Tim

That would be very kind of you. Thanks.

Brother AVB,

As I am living here in Brussels, I will keep an eye out for you my friend. If I can collect said drink, then by all means I will, and send it with all haste to your location.

Or

If I see it, its yours

Tim

I will be making another run through the Duty free at Brussels Intl this week.....

Tim

Yep, that is the one....

I really have to pull strings, and show my Creds to get in there.

I will be at the arrival side of the terminal, not in the secure side, waiting on my Boss.

Tim

That's one I haven't heard of Ray....but it's a big company and a big world

Michael

They released a Balvenie Cuban Selection 14 yo only in France that I'm looking for too but that one is proving difficult to find also.

That's one I haven't heard of Ray....but it's a big company and a big world

Michael

Not well, I can find it but refuse to pay double the list price.