• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arganese Cigars is HERE!

Arganese Cigars

Just thought everyone should know that Arganese Cigars has joined this community! We just wanted to say a quick hello and that we hope to see you around as often as you can! More news and updates soon.

-Sandy and Arganese Cigars

Hello, welcome to CP, is this a new line? Any website or info on the sticks?

Good Luck..

Edited because Im terrible and out of the loop. :whistling:

Welcome to CP! I'd like to say that I have tried a few of your cigars, and liked them.

welcome to the board... arganese cigars is a good addition to the board

It's about time! I sent you an email earlier Sandy. Had a great time hanging and helping out!

The booth was jumpin - I told you guys you would do well. CL3 baby!! My favorite.

Welcome to the Arganese organization from us here at CP. I enjoyed spending time with Gene at our HERF in Vegas.

Welcome to the board! I am sure that your business can find plenty of good customers among the bunch. If you have not already done so, might I suggest that you post a introduction in the manufacturers forum?

Cheers,

Mark

Welcome! I'll make it a point to sample some of your offerings soon (the Presidente Maduro looks likes one I'd enjoy)...and BTW, your ads are first rate! :thumbs:

Welcome! I haven't had the pleasure of trying one of your cigars, but maybe i can in the future! :)

Welcome to CP! Smoked a Connecticut Ambassador the other day and was happily surprised. Next up is the Presedente Maduro.

BTW - I love your ads in CA! These damn guys and their escapades in Vegas... :whistling: (lucky bastids)

mac

Welcome to the board. I'm not familiar with your cigars and did a quick google search. Some of them sound pretty good, I'll have to give them a try sometime.

Welcome to CP! Tell Gene I say hello! :sign:

Good smokes, great fella, and Rod seems to like him so...

I GUESS he's okay in my book! Now to buy a BOX!

Sandy and Arganese Cigars ,

A big ol' hillbilly welcome from KY. Wow, another cigar to try. I can't wait.

Welcome to CP! It's great to see another business posting.

Just thought everyone should know that Arganese Cigars has joined this community! We just wanted to say a quick hello and that we hope to see you around as often as you can! More news and updates soon.

I've been wanting to try this brand just waiting for them to get to my local B&M. Welcome to CP

Welcome to CP , can't wait to taste some of your smokes. :D

For those of you who don't know, Arganese is the wave of the future. Great cigars made by great people overseen by great people made for great people like us. And yeah, I love them CL3s too. :love: