• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arganese

I've been fortunate enough to go down to Gene's operation in the Dominican and smoke plenty of Arganese cigars while there. He makes quality smokes for affordable prices. His CL and ML's are fantastic and he easily could sell them for much more than he does. His cigars are a great value and full of flavor. Dave and I thought it'd be awesome if he made a Barber Pole out of the CL and ML's.

I don't mean to top an old thread...but I'm new here and came across this

Gene makes some great cigars. I run some cigar events in the Midwest, and he either attends them or donates product. I have been lucky enough to go to his spot in the Dominican, as well as his HQ in Rhode Island, which is literally right on the beach.

I smoke alot of cigars, and I get plenty of Arganese, I think they are worth every penny...dollar for dollar they are some of the best cigars in the world...

I am a litlte biased, but life's too short to smoke cigars that you don't like, even if they're free!

I recently picked up a box of Arganese Nicaraguan Robusto's as my newest give-away smoke. Very nice