• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat Authorized by the Boss

Trent0341

Well the boss... err um wife has gave the go ahead on a new humidor. I'm looking at an Aristocrat end table :love: . I was wondering if a current owner of an Aristocrat (preferably an end table model) would mind me asking some questions via PM. Thanks in advance for the help!

PM Josh. He's a gun hoarding loner, but loves to answer questions about his humidor.

I have an Aristocrat but I don't know much about them. I bought mine from a twitchy guy with track marks that was selling furniture out the back of a box truck. I can tell you that if you have an older style Habitat Monitor that you can't find a manual for it online and the only button it has jams against the plastic outer housing and you have to listen to it go BEEP BEEP BEEP if the temperature drops below 70 for days until you finally get tired of it and take it apart to be able to actually use the button and figure out how to calibrate it only to discover that the power cable has a loose connection and every time you bump or move the unit it restarts, which is hard to avoid while you are trying to configure it. If I had longer hair I would have torn it out.

I hope this helps in some way!

I just ordered a M+ from Bob, I read a bunch before ordering on here and a couple of other places, his stuff is top notch. I cant wait to get mine! I will post pics when it arrives. Good luck with yours!

I'm not getting anything that big... Just one of the end table ones. I'd love to see pictures of yours when you get it though.

Look around at others as well. If you'rr\e set on Stabell, I have one and bought it used...works great - it was made in '99 I think.

Also, if you are in an area with heat concerns...get the cooling unit model.

Oh, moine had a drawer inside the door, so I open the whole thing up to get singles.

I have another different endtable with a drawer on top and a door on the bottom.

I prefer that design but don't know if you can get it in a cooling unit.

We keep the house 72 in the summer and 70 in the winter so temperature shouldn't be an issue. Mainly I'm curious about build time due to the fact that I'll be deployed around June of this year. That and current owners over all satisfaction all though I've heard nothing but good things from other owners.

When you say look around at others do you have any to recommend? The set and forget feature is a big selling point along with the overall quality he puts into his product. Anyway thanks for all the responses.

The set and forget feature still need tending(someone to change filters and add water - filter as needed, at least 1 a year and the water depends, every couple months maybe).

The set and forget can be bought from Habitat monitors. That's who Bob originally used and now I believe Bob makes his own.

Look in the humidor section at some others. Some cheaper that work fine, others more.

Cheaphumidors has them, Avallo, Liss and even Vigilant humidors.

I have a custom THC from Bob and it's been wonderful. They aren't cheap, but the do the job, day after day, without a lot of fuss. Keep an eye on the filters and if they get funky, change them out.

PM me if you're getting a temperature controlled version. Pelt cooling is a bit of a double edged sword, but it's a really cool sword......:p

I'd buy another one, tomorrow......:thumbs:

I have an end table from Bob, no issues. Last time I talked to Bob his build time was only 6 weeks, give him a call. He also keeps a few built and ready to go, see web page or call him.

Thanks for all the responses and advice. I just got off the phone with Bob. I've placed my order and can't wait to receive it. Seemed like a very nice guy and an easy one to work with too.

I wish I had one of them Aristocrat cabinets, they sure do look nice. ;)

Well the boss... err um wife has gave the go ahead on a new humidor. I'm looking at an Aristocrat end table :love: . I was wondering if a current owner of an Aristocrat (preferably an end table model) would mind me asking some questions via PM. Thanks in advance for the help!

I have an end table model. Its a THC that Bob made for me a few years ago. I have pics of it in "My Gallery". Feel free to take a look. Regards, Doug