• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aristocrat M+ 25 D on order.

If you would ever fill that one, you likely will at that time have a lifetime of cigars in your collection. Not a bad problem to have, but something to keep in perspective. I did a tally of my own collection recently and between the smaller cabinet and my cooledor, I think I have 10 to 15 years worth of cigars assuming I average 3-5 each week.

If you would ever fill that one, you likely will at that time have a lifetime of cigars in your collection. Not a bad problem to have, but something to keep in perspective. I did a tally of my own collection recently and between the smaller cabinet and my cooledor, I think I have 10 to 15 years worth of cigars assuming I average 3-5 each week.
At the rate I smoke I probably have more cigars than Bri or I will smoke in our lifetimes. Then again I get 3-5 cigars in a month if I am lucky these days.

Beautiful cabinet, I love Bob's work. At one time I had four of his cabinets and then converted to a walk-in.