• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arlin Liss Humidors.....closing

ArlinLiss

After nearly 12 years, I am closing/not taking new orders.

It has been wonderful making Humidors, but the marketplace has changed and I must move on.

Three Tabletop Humidors are still available [unsold] FWIW

www.arlinliss.com

I'm sorry to hear this, Arlin. You have been a unique presence in the cigar community. Best of luck with the next phase of your work.

Aw damn.... always hate to see quality work disappear.

Best of luck in what you do next.

Very sad Arlin.......best of luck in your new endeavors....

I am honored to have a piece of your work in my home.......beautiful and holding rock steady!

Do you have a link to these 3 tabletop humidors? I can't seem to find it on your website.

Steven

Arlin, it was always great to see your incredable craftmanship and I hope you the best on your next venture....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Sorry to hear this! Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sorry to hear this Arlin, this current economy has really taken it's toll on everyone. When we lose a person of your level of craftsmanship, it's a sad day indeed.

Good luck in the future and I hope you will stay around as one of CPs resident humidor experts.

Although it is your business decision to make, and only yours Arlin, may I say that this saddens me for selfish reasons. I have always dreamt of owning a piece of your artwork and the moment I read your post, it again makes it seem unlikely to happen.

You make really nice stuff Arlin and you have been good for the cigar industry. I wish you luck in whatever direction choose.

Sorry to hear that Arlin, I have always thought your work was stunning. Good luck in whatever comes next!