• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Army guys

Everybody makes mistakes

Especially Congress ;)

Got drunk, started and ended fights but no girly dancing here let alone in costume!

This all of course before an act of Congress made him a gentleman.
laugh.gif

Doc.

As an Army guy I'm not going to try to explain that away but damn its hilarious.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0430101afghan1.html

0430101afghan1.jpg

Looks like a CAB (Combat Action Badge) on his class A's; something the brass came up with for non-infantry. The skill badge center of the right pocket...yeah...driver's badge. Most commonly seen on mechanics, etc.

Since Infantry is the real Army, we can't take credit for these guys. :whistling:

Since Infantry is the real Army, we can't take credit for these guys. :whistling:

The infantry can't roll their M2s without the mechanics. They can't get re-supplied without the loggies who need the mechanics to take care of the PLSs. They won't know which way to shoot if not for the intel pukes, they wouldn't step so quick to the fight if they didn't know the AWTs are only 15 minutes away or hovering over head and they definitely don't get much done before they start hollering for their Engineers. Don't worry about the rest of the Army, we'll do our thing and make sure the "real army" is taken care of.

You Army guys certainly like your shiny doo-dads and geegaws. :laugh:

Is that a bow tie? Tell me that's not a bow tie.
rolleyes.gif

Doc.

A clip-on no less!

Is that a bow tie? Tell me that's not a bow tie.
rolleyes.gif

Doc.

The dress greens *may* be worn with a white longsleeve shirt and bow tie as a substitute for the dress blue Mess Dress Uniform.

Now that the "New" dress blues are being phased in, the greens are supposed to be phased out by mid 2013, IIRC.

You guys really, I mean REALLY have to change those hats. It makes your head look like the end of a condom. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who's idea was that anyway?

Its good to be back on this forum. This thread is too funny. As a 10yr vet i think its safe to say they are the protectors of America. That's why i am buying property in Mexico. :laugh:

As for an explanation, have we ruled out intestinal parasites? The latrine might have been occupied. It would explain the facial expressions...well, maybe.

You guys really, I mean REALLY have to change those hats. It makes your head look like the end of a condom. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Who's idea was that anyway?

Well Ray, it definitely wasn't a Jarhead. Hooah....... :D :sign: :p