• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
I have some sheep for sale and am looking for a pair of flip flops. Any help would be appreciated.

hell, I don't know what the words cigar discussion forum means either! :lookup:

Does it matter...you're still a post padder, no matter how good your intentions are. BTW, how do you like the Arturo Fuente cigars(as not to be off topic) :p

Emo

This thread is getting really strange.

Wait a minute did you say............................................................................

SHEEP FOR SALE? HOT DAMN!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D :sign:

I'm tryin' AllofUs. I don't think I have done it but once since you started letting us know we were in the wrong place.

With that said, I just love sheep. I have an old pair of flip flops. Would you be willing to trade my used flip flops for 1 night with the sheep? Hell, I'll even wait 'til Shadow gets done with it.

Hey Bill, some one else told me you have some experience with sheep. :D

Just the other day I drove by a farm and I heard some the other day calling for you, "Is that you paaaaaa paaaa Billllllll" :p :sign: :p

stogieman said:
Hey Bill, some one else told me you have some experience with sheep. :D

Just the other day I drove by a farm and I heard some the other day calling for you, "Is that you paaaaaa paaaa Billllllll" :p :sign: :p
Heck all sheep lie! :sign:

Bill, How many times do I have to tell you to buy llama's. they are taller and they dont have upper set of teeth :sign: :sign:

I've got tears rolling here guys.... all sheep lie indeed! ;) :D

sibernation said:
Bill, How many times do I have to tell you to buy llama's. they are taller and they dont have upper set of teeth :sign: :sign:
No Teeth!!!!

Thanks, I did not know that.

Huh, all these years... who wouda thunk it?

You guys ought to get Sam into this, but with his little "shrinkage" problem, well enough said...

nuff said :p

Pr111302sheep-vi.jpg

I'v got a new hobby you guys might be interested in, making velcro gloves.. :lookup:

ROTFLMAO...... not bad Joe.......thank god I'm pitching! :thumbs: :sign:

Allofus123 said:
ROTFLMAO...... not bad Joe.......thank god I'm pitching! :thumbs: :sign:
But your still swinging the clean up bat for the wrong team.
dunno.gif
dunno.gif
dunno.gif

This thread has potential to be a classic....just wait until Jeff see's it :0 .....LOL!