• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

arrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh

That's why you asked me to look for some knee high boots that were loose in the cuff. :)

ROFLMAO!!!! Y'all are nuckin' futs!!!!!! That freakin' pic is a hoot!!!

Kenny...yer a "touched" individual!!

:sign:

I was bored at work last night!! :D

Just wish I would have had better editing software at work, so consider yourselfs lucky!!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey!!! That crazy texan told me to turn around...he had a surprise for me...thought it was another Salomone to smoke...but that dirty bastard try to slip me his Tres Petite. I'll never wear that sheep outfit again. :lookup:

TheBeast said:
Hey!!! That crazy texan told me to turn around...he had a surprise for me...thought it was another Salomone to smoke...but that dirty bastard try to slip me his Tres Petite. I'll never wear that sheep outfit again. :lookup:
:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Joe P said:
Maybe this one is more appropiate. :0

sheepboys.JPG
This picture shouldn't be posted in the Cigar Discussion forum....it's obvious this should go in the Watcha Been Smokin' Lately forum!

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey Joe...guess what Jeff and I got you for a wedding present..... :D

thanks guys!!!
i was having a bad day until i read this!!!!

Kenny, you should really keep the sheep to yourself..don't you think you're starting the youngsters a bit early?

Pr031003sheepride-vi.jpg

I've been trying to chime in but, in all honesty, I'm speachless. A fellow clicks on the forum to have a friendly cigar discussion and finds eveyone peddling their cheap sheep smut. :angry:

:D :D :D

...and what gets me is that this discussion has fallen under the catagory CP Forums->"The Good Life". Something has gone terribly wrong here. :D :D :D :D :D

Blair.... don't forget to add a smilie if you're funning with us....your post could be taken that you find this offensive....... if so, you've been hanging with the wrong sheep! ROFLMAO...... ;)

Allofus123 said:
Blair.... don't forget to add a smilie if you're funning with us....your post could be taken that you find this offensive....... if so, you've been hanging with the wrong sheep! ROFLMAO...... ;)
Good point! - smilies added -

Of course, I was joking - I have a dry sense of humor. I need to be careful, since we are new friends, to make sure you all know I'm kidding.

blair said:
...and what gets me is that this discussion has fallen under the catagory CP Forums->"The Good Life". Something has gone terribly wrong here. :D :D :D :D :D
Herfin with Kenny is "The Good Life" just be careful not to turn your back to him. ;) or wear anything that makes you look sheepish. :p

TheBeast said:
blair said:
Herfin with Kenny is "The Good Life" just be careful not to turn your back to him. ;) or wear anything that makes you look sheepish. :p

I agree Jeff herfing with both you and Kenny is the Good LIfe....I just you guys could control you PDA (public display of affection).