• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Artist competition

capnwill

I'm pretty new here, but I need some help and am willing to pay. I need a logo for the University of Alabama Student Veterans' Association. It must include all of the branches of military and the school logo in some way. I'm not very artistic or I would do it myself, but any takers would be highly appreciated. The reward for the one that I choose best will recieve a very tasty prize. If anyone has any doubts, (because I am a newbie, and wouldn't blame anyone who does) about me owning some pretty good stuff or sketching out on the mailing, they can ask NASTY, as I have dealt with him before and am sure he wouldn't mind vouching.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or PM. And I would highly appreciate any input fellows.

Will-

Something like this?

bama2.jpg

Yea, all of those are really good man. Keep them coming. Also, we vote them in on tuesday, so that is when the compitetion is over...just a heads up.