• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente

stogieman

" Herf King "
Well, after going to my local guy to pick up some DC Maximums for PG which happened to be sold out already, I picked a few more Short Stories. I figured they can use some rest. I was watching the Nascar and when my favorite driver got some major damage from that cry baby Rusty Wallace, I figured it was time for a Ceegar.
I was rumaging through one of my desk tops and couldn't quite figure out what to smoke. Then I was thinkin' to myself, I've sent a bunch of these babies out between passes, trades and some bombs, so it was time to put some fire to one of em' myself.
A great smoke in the afternoon, not to overpowering and not to mild either. The burn was great and the taste was superb. Lots of smoke and plenty of great flavor to bout'. :thumbs:
I picked up a bunch of these the last time I was in Ybor City and I know I will get a bunch more when I go down there again. :D
I highly recommend these to all of you and to the guys I have sent them too, Enjoy... :)

Thanks for the review. I've been wanting to try these but haven't gotten around to it yet. I guess after reading your thoughts on them I should go pick some up. :thumbs:

The Natural Chateau has LONG been one of my absolute favorites. So. . . when the Sun Grown came out, I couldn't wait to give it a try. And StogieMan, you are dead on! What a WONDERFUL cigar! The flavor is great, without being too overpowering, and the taste is almost without equal.

Good review StogieMan! Keep it up!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB

These are great cigars! I always keep a box in the cooler! :thumbs:

One of my favorite "go-to" cigars myself. I have been fortunate this last year as they seem to have been coming in regularly at one tobacco store I buy from.

Sam

SD_Stack said:
I have a AF Royal Salute SunGrown. Is that similar?
Yes, same line. There are 4 cigars in the Sun Grown line up:

Chateau Fuente (one of my "go-to's")
Royal Salute
Double Chateau Fuente (?)
Cuban Belicoso (excellent and best of the line IMHO)

Sam

GuyanaBoy said:
Sam,

Is that Favorite Cigar store in Alabama or Arkansas? ? ?
:D :D :D

GB
I would feel bad about you posting this but hey, your the one who said The Briary was your favorite cigar shop and thats IN ALABAMA!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

Quit thread jacking :p :sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

P.S. Know why people in AL like people in Arkansas? So there is always one state they are ahead of! :p :sign:

GuyanaBoy said:
HA HA HA. . .

I love this! ! ! :D :D :D

Your Pal,
Jungle Boy
Yeah so do I. Even if it is on me.

First they shrink my head and now this. :(

I guess I could blame this on my "shrinkage" problem?

:sign: :sign: :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
Yes, same line. There are 4 cigars in the Sun Grown line up:

Chateau Fuente (one of my "go-to's")
Royal Salute
Double Chateau Fuente (?)
Cuban Belicoso (excellent and best of the line IMHO)

Sam
Don't forget about the 858 and also there is a Hemmingway wrapped with a sun grown wrapper.

Only Fuente is Fuente!!!! I'm a sungrown whore!!

Can I say "whore" on here?? Wouldn't want those tofu eating, Jesus cruiser-wearing church types to get offended!!

Neaner neaner neaner....... :D

The Chateau is a marvelous go to cigar and my current fav for an every day smoke. I love the Sungrown Cuban Belicosos even better and if you can find the Sungrown 858 Flor Fina then you've had about the best Sungrown Fuente around.

But for the price I think the Chateau is marvelous and a Best Buy in my estimation

Great cigar but I would also recommend the Double Chateau Fuente SG. I hid one away from myself for 6 months in the bottom of a humi. When I finally fired up that baby I was pleasantly surprised. It was one of the best non ISOM smokes that I have enjoyed. I liked it much better than the 8-10 Opus X that I smoked prior to that. I am 3 months into aging a full box of these babies!

I smoked an 858 Sungrown earlier that was a year and a half old while at the shop with Ric and Gator. Lemme say it was GOOD! I love Fuente sungrowns! I always keep some in the humi! :love:

incubimmer said:
GuyanaBoy said:
The Natural Chateau has LONG been one of my absolute favorites. So. . . when the Sun Grown came out, I couldn't wait to give it a try. And StogieMan, you are dead on! What a WONDERFUL cigar! The flavor is great, without being too overpowering, and the taste is almost without equal.

Good review StogieMan! Keep it up!

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB
hmmm how much do those particular stix go 4?
You should be able to find the Chateau for $4-6, double chateau just a little bit more. Back when I first discovered Fuentes the Double Chateau became my go-to smoke! The Sungrowns are great, and the maduros aren't bad either.

I've since moved on to more full-bodied smokes, but find these in sungrown can still fit the bill from time to time.