• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos on SALE!

Hello Ian,

Recieved the DC belicoso today. Great prices on thoses....Thank you! :thumbs:

Ian is top notch - be not afraid

Well TobBob, who was posting using Ian's screen name who owns TobaccoLeaf who supplies BillboardTobacco with cigars or are Bob and Ian business partners, (or who the fock knows) but I DO know is TobBob is a total asshole so I avoid these guys. Click here for some history. It left a bad taste in my mouth....

EDIT: LMFAO!! That 11 page thread I referenced sure is some funny shitz! :laugh:

Good ol pussy cat...always trying to push buttons. You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site :thumbs:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

I'm STILL wondering how dark the wrappers are! Can someone fill me in please

Hey ya go,
I hope this helps. :cool:

dsc01057mb8.jpg

dsc01045cx1.jpg

Well TobBob, who was posting using Ian's screen name who owns TobaccoLeaf who supplies BillboardTobacco with cigars or are Bob and Ian business partners, (or who the fock knows) but I DO know is TobBob is a total asshole so I avoid these guys. Click here for some history. It left a bad taste in my mouth....

EDIT: LMFAO!! That 11 page thread I referenced sure is some funny shitz! :laugh:

Good ol pussy cat...always trying to push buttons. You can't p[hase me if you can't afford to shop at my site :thumbs:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

I'm sorry, Ian. If you ever move on, please let me know where you land.

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Is this Bob, or this Ian posting??? ???

Which is it??? :rolleyes:

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Is this Bob, or this Ian posting??? ???

Which is it??? :rolleyes:

Bob, Ian - whatever, just keep those great deals coming. Many thanks Ian, or is it Bob?

It's me...Ian! :thumbs:

Look forward to more specials on Fuentes, Padrons, and many more!

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com
Ian.... I don't know you, but that wasn't necessary or professional.