• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Hemingway

You have to age these, I have a box from 03 that are a pure pleasure to smoke from!

If you like the small sticks try the LGC Reserva Fig Felicias.

I like them a lot for the money. They are uber tasty. Just right for my drive home from work.

I called a local store, hoping to hear that they had any Hemingways in stock (as no others nearby do, and I've yet to try one). Upon hearing they had the short story, I jumped right in the car. When I got there, I found the little bugger, with a hefty price tag of $7. I was a more than a little hesitant, and ended up buying an Oliva Series G small Perfecto, and 2 Opus X no. 5's (and I've never had an Opus either). The X's were marked at $9... a dollar over MSRP, and the Short Stories almost $3 over MSRP. The X's are hanging out in the little coolidor... but the Oliva selection is increasing soon. That little sucker was nice! I usually prefer robustos, but I'll be a little more open minded from now on. I was impressed at how much a little cigar could do... I'll definately give the Short Story a chance, just not at $7