• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente, Rocky Decades and Camacho Triple Maduro

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All,
This weekend we have something very special for all of the Don Carlos, Hemingway cigar, and Arturo Fuente Nat / Maduro and Sun Grown fans. Get 10% off on any box of Arturo Fuente Cigars.

COUPON CODE : 10RCUST

This is a limited time offer and would urge you to take advantage of it.
OFFER EXPIRES : 21st Feb. Midnight

Also check out the new Rocky Patel Decade, San Cristobal, Camacho Triple Maduro (top rated cigars in Cigar Aficionado).

Thanks for your support
Mel Shah
760-699-6367
www.CheaperCigars.com

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!

Dmn, they have good deals. But ALL I ever see is problems that do not get resolved. Kinda sucks, but stay away it seems!

Dmn, they have good deals. But ALL I ever see is problems that do not get resolved. Kinda sucks, but stay away it seems!

Good Deals? Very overpriced imo

My fault. Just the ones I have seen in the past have been pretty decent..... Not the very best but certainly not the worst, cept when you count customer service it seems..........