• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
Ordered a R Fifty-Six (Toro) and a R Fifty-Two (Robusto).

It has been a long time since I bought any Arturo Fuente labeled cigars other than Hemingways and Don Carlos Reserva, but I had a hankering for a sun-grown and these sounded interesting.

Anyone have any info on them?

There ok...for my taste.

Some reviews are out there.

Let us know what you think.

I haven't been a fan of the new AF Rosados. The best of the bunch though is the 858 Rosado...IMHO.

The 858 reviews are all I found except one from Greg, but wasn't sure if it was the same line or not.

BTW clicking anyone of Greg's reviews takes me to the starting page of the forum, pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen. :sign:

I really like the smaller one, the 52. They are not super pricey, but I have enjoyed all the ones I have smoked. I have not tried the 858 rosado yet, so I cannot compare them, but the Magnum Rosado line is pretty decent. I would stick with the smaller ring gauge cigars. I think the larger ones aren't so great. I think they must have hit the blend on target with the 52. This makes me think I would enjoy the 858. Give em a shot. I think you will be happy with em. Let us know what you think!

Brandon

I smoked one this weekend, while not a bad cigar it was very one dimensional. It was a 54, so I would let them sit for a bit and see what develops.

I don't know what size I had but it wasn't impressive at all nor worth reviewing. They made a good yard cigar while putting around doing a task like mowing and what not. If I would have liked them, I would have tossed a review up when I smoked them.

Of the ones I've tried, the Signatures stood out for me. The 858s are pretty good, too.

Well I really dislike the green ring fuentes... but these are pretty cheap so worth a try.

I enjoyed the R52 but not the R54. I liked the R52 so much I picked up a box. Like tone-ny said they are pretty one dimensional but a nice mild to medium smoke in my opinion.

The hemingways with the rosado wrapper are worth a try...mighty tasty.

Got the link fixed, tons of them not working right after a change from a while back. Been fixing them as I go, but lots still not working. I actually just smoked the last one of the Magnum R56 I had about a week or so ago and it was as good as the first one. I really like the rosado wrappers on these. Hope you enjoy those you got coming! I've had one of the hemi classic and 858 recent release sungrown and they were mighty tasty as well.

I smoked the 52 today and really liked it a lot.

Good flavor and perfect burn at a good price point.

I will buy more in the future.

I've not had any of the mag's, but the current production 858 rosado was outstanding for my palate!

I smoked some R-52s on the drive home from FL last spring.
It was reasonably priced and spicy. Different from most Fuentes.
They're very good for the money.

I recently picked up a 5er of the Hemi Sig rosado SGs, but haven't
tried one yet.

Chemyst :cool:

I enjoy the Magnum 52s. Not a big fan of the 858 Rosados, they are way too mild IMHO.

I enjoy the Magnum 52s. Not a big fan of the 858 Rosados, they are way too mild IMHO.

I'm not a big fan of any of the 858s except the candela to be perfectly honest.