• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ASH BURNS!!!

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
Alright guys/gals...I'm teeing it up! Who's gettin' on board?!Last night, after a great days of skydiving, I'm kicked back in a hotel lounge, sippin' my makers and ginger ale(Kudos to Big Worm) and smokin' the RyJ Exhibition #4(kudos brother). A three piece jazz band kickin' it in the background. All is good until........:shocked:....the 1 3/4" ash dropped off the 'gar and onto my arm!!! It didn't truly faze me until I smelled the hair burning!!! Needless to say, my wife and my buddy were both bustin' my balls.:biggrin: "...yea, big man and big cigar...burning himself!!"Now I have a nice perfect "C" blister on my arm. I would try for the "P" but I don't think it would work.So, who else has done this to themselves?! I'm sure I'm not the only one who tries to see how long the ash will get w/o falling off.:smile:FORE!!!!!SKYDIVNEKD:cool:

I usually play a game with the ash trying to see how well I can land it on something nearby by tapping on the cigar. Smoking with my father the other night I watched him let his ash fall inside his shirt pocket. He scrambled to get it back out I assure you. He loves to play the how long can it get game and wasn't paying attention.Jay

I've NEVER EVER done that....nope....NEVER.....except..:)I was at a friends wedding and I donated some sticks to the groom and best man. The three of us were, ummmm, seeing how well the sticks were rolled, yea, thats it..... longest ash won. Ash fell off best mans cigar and burned a good one in the table cloth at the C.C.. I started laughing and lost my ash to the table cloth also for another burn. We promptly moved from that table with a total look of innocence. Groom, laughing (we were slightly intoxicated) went to tell his new wife what happened and dropped his ash on her wedding dress. She was not laughing and still to this day won't let him smoke around the house.

Back a hundred years ago, when my Grandma said, :Now you don't smoke in bed", and I did anyway, it was dark and reeeal quiet in the house. I had the ash tray sitting on my belly with no shirt on in the heat of a long lazy Birmingham summer at Grandma's.I had rung the ash tray, tumping the ashes, but when I go to put it out I missed. Put it out right smack in the center of my belly button. Yeeooww. I couldn't scream out in pain for fear of my Grandma's wrath at me smoking in bed. I was sore for days.Later, she told me she knew I had smoked in bed. Wonder how?Grandma knew everything....ah, the days...Waxing nostalgic...JerryG