• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ashauler

NullSmurf

Das Bruce
We shared similar issues on another board (of asshats), so we've been chatting it up. Focker bombed me some stuff I hadn't yet had the pleasure of smoking. Typical CP, ain't it?

Nice play man. Hopefully you hit Bruce with some of those heathen sticks he hates so much. :laugh:

We shared similar issues on another board (of asshats), so we've been chatting it up. Focker bombed me some stuff I hadn't yet had the pleasure of smoking. Typical CP, ain't it?

Not enough asshats here for you, now you gotta go find them on other boards? :laugh:

Not enough asshats here for you, now you gotta go find them on other boards? :laugh:

Maybe they ran out of asshats on the other boards, and he's looking for them here :laugh:

What an as!
:laugh:.........you called me a post whore once too didn't ya'?

Enjoy them Bruce, it was my pleasure.

EDIT*** to say I was wrong about the post whore thing......it was tone-ny.........damn, my memory aint' so good I guess. My apologies grateful1.......... Slippin' back in the shadows now.

Asshats don't live long on a board thats run well.

I don't know about that, I've made it almost 6 months here. :laugh: