• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG 21-year salute

hirschsj

Does anyone know the MSRP for a Ashton ESG 21-year salute robusto? I'm a big fan of the Ashton cabinet collection and this smoke has been on list to try for a while. Will this one live up to my exceptations?

VSG is way better, its one of my favorites. Skip the ESG and stick to the VSG.

I've had the VSG before, great smoke, I had to take a nap afterwords. Thanks guys.

VSG is way better, its one of my favorites. Skip the ESG and stick to the VSG.

happy084.gif

Its like $19 I think. Worth trying. Not sure I would by a box of these. Looking to see what age will do for these.

Does anyone know the MSRP for a Ashton ESG 21-year salute robusto? I'm a big fan of the Ashton cabinet collection and this smoke has been on list to try for a while. Will this one live up to my exceptations?

To be honest the ESG is nothing like the Cabinet line. Cabinet is mild-medium whereas the ESG is medium-full to full. Very different in terms of strength and flavor profile.

Around the same strength/price point as the Cabinet is the Heritage Puro Sol...they are a good medium body. Maybe try a Don Carlos or Hemingway as well?

It is a great cigar, just as has been said, over priced and hard to find. One of those cigars I smoked just so I could be sure I wasn't missing out on something.

Saw them at Serious Cigar, you can buy 2 at $19.65 each if your order is over $100.00

I've smoked a few each of the Churchill and the Robusto and they are both right in my wheelhouse flavor-wise. I really relly like both of them but the $$ is prohibitive for me to stock any. I'll maybe grab a single here and there but the cost scraes me off. Shame too, because I think they are great.