• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG

It's good to be the Elite. Maybe this episode will inspire some of you to cultivate a relationship with your B$M.

Doc.

It's good to be the Elite. Maybe this episode will inspire some of you to cultivate a relationship with your B$M.

Doc.

Not an option in Canada for 2 reasons.

1) Taxes are outrageous and most cigars are about 4 or 5 times retail cost

2) Most b&m's here deal with cubans and won't even carry alot of non-cuban brands.

I just got my show specials from Ashton today! They have a picture of the cigar!It says that the first size is going to be a 7x49 and the second one will be a 5.5x52. Both will be out this year! The idea is one a year til Ashtons 20th anniversary. I talked to my rep yesterday and these will not be released until after RTDA!

Two notes here, neither is encouraging:

a) Last week I asked my local guy (who has a pretty good Internet storefront) about these. He feigned ignorance, claimed he never heard of them. This, from a guy who seems to have a pretty good stock of Ashtons/Fuentes (most lines) most of the time. Suspicious mind that I am, I suspect he's going to get only one box that will never see the light of day on the shelves.

b) I received an email solictitation from an "importer" who offered to take my credit card info in order to reserve no more than two of these, whenever they arrive, at a price he "estimates" at between $15--$30.

(Sigh)

Another entry for Steve's Want List. :sign:

Steve Duca

I spoke with Manny from Ashton about these Saturday and he said he expects the ESG's to start getting out in about a month. Don't expect your local to get more than one box. Moki's correct about the wrapper (as he usually is with Fuente products).

Edit to add they'll release one size a year for 5 years.

If they are out in a month, I will be shocked. Mark the day with this post!

So... what do I win?!?!? :)

I've got a couple of fake Opus with your name on them!

They've even got that "ass sweat" flavor you haven't had since your prison days!