• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton ESG's

gmiranda33

Guys just to let youy know that the new Ashton ESG's should be in stores by the end of May.

Can't wait to try it and compare it to the VSG's since they both have sun grown wrappers.

I wish I could presell, but they have not yet released pricing.
As soon as they do, I will let you guys know!

Box split for whoever gets some of these! Let me know :thumbs:

yeah, these have peaked and interest in me as well. if they are anything like the rest of the ashton line, should be a great smoke.
a box split would be awsome as well.

edit for spelling

I wish I could presell, but they have not yet released pricing.
As soon as they do, I will let you guys know!

You should committ to reserving a CP box(es) split once your get your allotment!
(note: I'm not seriously recommending/requesting you sell us everythig you get...but I have a feeling you could, pretty easily).

I'll happily join in on whatever box split is organized!

So, basically, what this means to me is that if I don't smoke an ESG by my birthday (June 5), I'm going to kidnap an Ashton rep.

I would definately be in with you guys on a split if you can get a box Gabriel. I would be willing to bet his prices would also be as good or better than anyone elses.

Brandon

Looks like I should put my name down for a split in the event this thread is referenced upon release. :thumbs: Call me cynical, but I hope they will be out in time for my birthday, late September. ???

Man, I was told by our Asthon rep that most stores are only going to get one box in the first shipment! Good luck on a box split guys!

Yeh, but Smokyballs , Gabriel seems to have some sort of connection when it comes to rarer cigars. He's been able to offer some rare sticks for box purchase in situations where 95% of the other vendors won't sell more than 2 or 3 at a time.

My money is on some sort of a box split happening here (eventually, like September, but hopefully before June 5).

OK, I've done the math, and everyone will get .833 cigars from the first box. It will be a standard rotation. To the left, puff-puff pass, no bogarts, any microphoning will result in the loss of your turn, in the event the microphoning comes after your puffs, you will be skipped on the next turn. We will continue until there are no more cigars.

OK, I've done the math, and everyone will get .833 cigars from the first box. It will be a standard rotation. To the left, puff-puff pass, no bogarts, any microphoning will result in the loss of your turn, in the event the microphoning comes after your puffs, you will be skipped on the next turn. We will continue until there are no more cigars.

We will bring the sticks to King Solomon and cut them in half! Any objections? :whistling:

We will bring the sticks to King Solomon and cut them in half! Any objections? :whistling:

Lengthwise?

You know after careful consideration I hate to burst some bubbles, but I think I am going to reserve these for the CP members whom currently support me. I just got off the phome with my Ashton rep. and he said he has allocated 4 boxes for my store!