• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton Savoy, Adorini and Vector Humidors?!

dlomonosov

Banned
I was at my local shop and looked at some Ashton Savoy Large and XL box humidors, and also looked at medium 4 drawers Vector humidors, and for under $150 they were very good quality to the touch and the eye. Anyone has these and where I can get a good deal on these? Ebay had really no inventory on these, just found online stores that carry these for the same price as the local store vendors..

Here are the ones I liked:

Savoy

savoy_bubinga.jpg

savoy_ashburl.jpg

savoy_macassar.jpg

Vector

vector.jpg

Always wanted a drawer humidor, but all that I found have that old school look with old school gold handles. Bought a 3 drawer like many dealer carry, here is a stock photo:

untitled-4.jpg

And also got one cheap from a guy at work, that is a Thompson 3 drawer one that looks like something like this:

HM-404V.jpg

Now after browsing the forums found that a few members had a nice Adorini Chianti 100ct humidor that I fell in love with. I see that they are sold in Europe and found a place you can get one for arround $300 shipped here to US. It is more then 3x more money than the ones I have, but I am sure quality is 100x better. Any of you know where I can get it cheaper and from a US retailer? Or any other alternative to this Adorini, looks Vector one on top is the alternative so far?!

I dunno about any special deals on them but fwiw I have a savoy as my desktop and I really like it. It is very nice for storing singles, relatively spacious for my needs, and seals fantastically.

You mean to say that you want a better deal than a $150 humidor, made by Ashton (SAVOY), that has a lifetime guarantee??? I've known people that spent $2K on Elie Blues that had to be sent back to the factory a few times in the course of 1 year. Right now, they sit empty since they can't hold a seal. Go with the Savoy...and buy it from your local. You won't find a better deal. IF you end up saving $10 on it from another source, you'll still have to pay for the shipping.

I had a Savoy which i gave to my father once I moved up to my first cabinet. I realized immediately that I was going to miss that desktop and to this day am trying to get it back from him. They are very nice well built humidors, and they keep perfect humidity. I'd just go buy it if I were you.

If you are looking for a place online to pay what you would at your local why not give back to the shop that gives to you?
If things were always the same price or even close for that matter then give it to the local shop, but that my 2 cents.

They are nice and best of luck.

If you are looking for a place online to pay what you would at your local why not give back to the shop that gives to you?
If things were always the same price or even close for that matter then give it to the local shop, but that my 2 cents.

They are nice and best of luck.

Well said.

I am with you all on this. I have no problem giving to the local shop if the humidor is with $10-15 price range compared to online retailers including shipping and possible tax, if it is more then I do not see a point. I rather make up in cingle sticks bought in the future, which I always do.

As far as fit and finish, yes, they are the best for the money I have seen. The first one pictured on top is $137 shipped from Holts and is cheaper then the other 2 pictured $30-60 in same Large size, and I like it the most. I think i will go for it, and then go for Adorini from Germany for a small Cabinet in the future. How is that Vector Humidor fellas?