• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG "Spellbound"

ParaGod

Semper Fi
I was initially gifted on of these from Joe M, who I will never forgive for letting me become hopelessly hooked on this fine piece of cigar crack. So here is my review.

This cigar is my all time favorite cigar, I seem to never have enough of these around. I just smoked one today and I shall pass on what I thought of this little gem. First off the cigar had a beautiful dark glossy wrapper, which felt smooth and silky to the touch, the smell was fragrant, with soft earthy smell. I took this cigar out to my back deck, and lit the cigar letting it toast for a few minutes, then I inhaled the first draw, which was easy but not loose, the taste was spicy and smooth, much like a Opus, the smoke production was voluminous, and light gray, the aftertaste was pleasant. Additional flavors of creamy coffee, plus chocolate also developed as I smoked this cigar to the nub. I enjoyed this beauty with some "El Dorado" rum, which lent nicely to the smoke. If you have never had one of these and you enjoy full bodied cigars, than I can think of no other cigar to try than this. I would highly recommend this cigar to everybody who enjoys a finely crafted smoke.

My rating 4.75

Cigar Details

The VSG is blended exclusively for Ashton by Carlos Fuente Jr. using 4 to 5 year old aged Dominican tobacco taken from the finest and most fertile plants. The distinct flavor of VSG comes from its wrapper grown on a private estate in Ecuador owned by the Oliva family where this proprietary wrapper leaf is grown for the Fuente Family exclusively for Ashton VSG. The leaf is taken from the higher primings and matures slowly by sunlight filtered through the region¹s natural cloud covering.

Wrapper: Ecuador
Filler: Dominican Republic
Binder: Dominican Republic
Size: 54 x 7 1/2 inches
Style: Double Corona

Got to loooooooooooove them VSG's!! I have a few different sizes I'm saving for the "BIG A$$ PASS #2 :thumbs:

ParaGod said:
I am hooked on the chronic :p Joe it is all your fault :angry:

:p
Duuuuuuuuuuuude...... Got a fresh batch comin' soon! :p

Duuuuuuuuuuuude...... Got a fresh batch comin' soon!

Hey twitch can I score twitch some twitch , come on twitch I am hurting here.twitch twitch

In light of ParaGod's "cigar crack" comment I thought to myself "cigar crack? The cigar has got to be worth much more than crack." So I spent some of my valuable time to try and find out if you can buy crack online. As it turns out, crack dealers have yet to set up a web site. In this day and age! So, for any of you entrepreneurs out there, here is your chance to corner the market (as opposed to a street corner market.) :sign:

Horse said:
Gawd I detest plumbing :angry:
And I detest it when people use words that I don't understand, like "plumbing". :D (Just kidding) Seriously, though, what does that mean? :(

blair said:
And I detest it when people use words that I don't understand, like "plumbing". :D (Just kidding) Seriously, though, what does that mean? :(
You can't be that sheltered!

The Plumbers Crack! But this one, I can live with :)

unexpected_plumbers_crack.jpg

Holy Crap! I have GOT to get that poster. I have not wanted a poster since I was 15 years old but that would look great in my living room. Of course, I'd have to ask my wife...

Wow, I just bought one of these and you're making it very hard for me to give it the proper rest before herfing it into oblivion! Aaaarrrrggghhhh!!! Great review by the way :angry:

-Craig

The Virgin Sun Grown's are just like their name implies, a little hard to find, they take a little work to get your hands on them, but they are always the best.

Great cigar, especially the Spellbound. I had my first one on Sunday at Ozzfest. I will always remember and dream about that first Virgin experience.

ALostTexan