• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ashton VSG Tres Mystique

theroberthogan

What is this fresh hell?
Working from home today, so I fired up a stogie while responding to work email this morning. The victim of my flame was an Ashton VSG Tres Mystique. There was a blast of spice on the initial puff, which was a little tight on the draw. The flavor quickly mellowed and the draw opened wide. For the majority of the smoke the flavor was nutty, which complemented my caramel macchiato. Progressing into the final third, the body picked up, creeping onto the edges of being full. There was a spiciness that lingered on my lips, giving them a wonderful little tingle. As I nubbed the cigar I started to feel a faint nic buzz.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a stronger morning smoke to start their day.

I like these along with the Illusions which are the same ring guage just a bit longer.

A+ in my book, you can never go wrong with any vitola when it come to VSG!! I wish they made an "A" size.