• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ask a Cigarette Smoker...

ilcchef2

...if they know what SCHIP is. I have asked 8-10 and not one knew about it. So I say, when you see a fellow smoker ask them, and if they don't know, educate them!!!! It really is amazing how few smokers know about this.

Wow, i guess nobody watches the news anymore.

Too much apathy these days, it is incredable how ignorant people are as to what our lawmakers are doing. Even the folks who will be affected the most. We all know about this because we are cigar nuts and spend time reading these crazy BB's, but we have to get the word out to others who will just sit dorment and let "whatever happens, happens" and then piss and moan later!

You hear about SCHIP in the news but they always focus on the "SAVE THE CHILDERN!!!" aspect of it and also always say "tax hike for smokers" the increase regarding cigars is never mentioned. And cigarette smokers are so used to getting shafted and are so addicted to the little paper covered sticks they don't really care how much they pay for their fix.

This tax increased doesnt make any sense at all, and they tend to forget that in Canada when they add up major taxes on cigarettes, it only boosted the underground market