• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Astral cigars- Any good?

Damn look out!

CX2
I had my first one yesterday and couldn't even finish it! It sucked! :)

They suck. Don't waste your money.

I agree... they suck, don't bother.

...but that's just my opinion. I also think broccoli tastes like ass, and other people like it so....

I've heard this before. What does ass taste like? Never tried it although it smells bad enough to keep me from doing so. Or are you talking about a rump roast? Now that I've tried. I've tasted very close to ass, of course. Taint bad! :p

First, I never claimed to be an expert about anything. That is your interpretation. However, contrary to what you apparently believe, burn, draw, construction, taste and who makes a cigar all come into play when judging a cigar.

FACT - Some people will not smoke a cigar if it is made by a particular company due to some characteristic of the cigars that that company makes.

Second, it is not out of line to ask someone why they don't like a particular cigar when their response is nothing but a simple, "It Sucks!" "It sucks" provides no constructive help to anyone who is enquiring about a cigar. But then you routinely offer nothing constructive.

Third, taking your response at face value, I would expect more from someone who is supposedly an adult. This response is the same that I often hear from elementary school children when I pick up my kids after getting home from work. "It sucks!" lacks imagination.

Fourth, if you were offended by my simple request, I suggest that you toughen up your exterior. You have the sensitivity of a little girl, which is quite the opposite of the egotistical, and pompus-ass mentality that you demonstrate on a daily basis. You obviously don't like to have your precious little ego bruised, which apparently bruises very easily as is evident by your little temper tantrum at my simple request.

Like it or not, this is not your personal bulletin board. It is not your own little sandbox. It is not your ball that you can take away from others when you don't get your way. Others are allowed to use it too. Unfortunately some others like yourself are unable to refrain from acting like children when they get behind a keyboard, often illustrating that they have little or no class.

Haven't you heard that tobacco products are for adults? Maybe you and other members of your harem should find a bulletin board that is more appropriate for your age. Or at the very least one more appropriate for the age you act.

And the beautiful thing about it is that you'll read this post.

And you'll fume about it and probably have another temper tantrum. And I'll just sit back and laugh, knowing that that's exactly what will happen.

Then I'll sit back and laugh even more because I don't have the ego that you do. I don't feel the need to come back here to see what you've written in response to my reply. It is so easy to ignore posts by certain people.

I could not care less about you, or what you think. It is easy to do that with people who are narrow-minded and self-absorbed. You have shown that you are not worthy of any courtesy, and you are certainly not worthy of any respect.

And expert who's not an expert?!? Who is this guy???

Hey, Herfie - you wanna give us your review (burn, construction, flavors, etc.) on the macanoodles??? That oughta be entertaining!!! :laugh:

Astral cigars SUCK - don't do it!!! ;)

Moki - I think it's more on the scale of "Dank Toejam Tempura"... Not that I know what THAT tastes like, but I can only imagine it tasting similar to that....

There's a reason they're commonly called AssTrails....