• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

At a loss for words - Unbelievable!

theorangeman

There are those things called bombs (which we all know about) and then there are "SMOKY BOMBS" - those are the kind that cause your jaw to drop to the floor and leave you saying wow for five minutes after opening the package. They also create a permanent grin on your face for the rest of the day. :)

As you can probably guess, I just got a VERY generous package from Smokyballs this afternoon and, of course, the smokes are a collection of my favorites. They also came with a very nice note congratulating me on my new job (which I begin tomorrow) and the move to Tampa.

Thank you VERY much, Brad; your generosity never ceases to amaze me! :blush:

GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND....

AKA THE SUPER GENEROUS PACKAGE YOU SENT ME DURING THE WAR!!!

GREAT TARGET BRAD!!!

There are those things called bombs (which we all know about) and then there are "SMOKY BOMBS" - those are the kind that cause your jaw to drop to the floor and leave you saying wow for five minutes after opening the package. They also create a permanent grin on your face for the rest of the day. :)

As you can probably guess, I just got a VERY generous package from Smokyballs this afternoon and, of course, the smokes are a collection of my favorites. They also came with a very nice note congratulating me on my new job (which I begin tomorrow) and the move to Tampa.

Thank you VERY much, Brad; your generosity never ceases to amaze me! :blush:

Yeah, it's crazy, he whomped me two weeks ago, and I'm still recovering =)

Well done Brad, well done.

~R

Atta boy Brad!!!

Good for you too Nick. It's a good thing you didn't get it mixed up with a cigar order or you'd wind up having to smoke a bunch of RamRods.

LMAO!!

:laugh:

Great Target... awesome bomber. 'nuff said.

Yet another act of generosity by Brad. :thumbs: I kept going to look at mine in the coolidor for days, while my wife looked on shaking her head ruefully at me. :laugh:

Yet another act of generosity by Brad. :thumbs: I kept going to look at mine in the coolidor for days, while my wife looked on shaking her head ruefully at me. :laugh:

They just don't understand do they??

:blush:

Neither do you, but you will!!! :whistling: Glad you got the package Nick! The humidor always needs a little pick me up after you move it from bumblefuck Illinois (christ, your were almost in the boot heel of Missouri) to sunny, cheerful, Tampa! Enjoy the new job and the smokes! Brothers always!

Neither do you, but you will!!! :whistling: Glad you got the package Nick! The humidor always needs a little pick me up after you move it from bumblefuck Illinois (christ, your were almost in the boot heel of Missouri) to sunny, cheerful, Tampa! Enjoy the new job and the smokes! Brothers always!
:sign:

Yeah, I haven't shed to many tears about leaving bumblefuck, IL - that's for sure!