• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATF Party, before and after...

drew5337

IMAG0099.jpg

And then....

IMAG0101.jpg

:thumbs:

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms....always a good decision :thumbs:

How do you like the P3AT?? Been looking at Kel Tec's lately.

Just need to add a bit more flavor to this thread.

IMAG0097.jpg

I'm still waiting for someone to send me a address for a little care package. Damn slacker!!! :laugh:

PS: Don't forget to watch The Walking Dead.

I own a P-3AT and an LCP.

Both have been 100% reliable and relatively accurate considering the small size and even smaller sights. They are not fun guns to shoot by any means, but I'd trust my life to either.

Not telling what I have, I am going to keep it a secret. But if someone would to come for my cigars
in the middle of the night, you can read the autopsy report. All facts will be list there.........

How do you like the P3AT?? Been looking at Kel Tec's lately.
It's actually a P32. In that barrel length 32acp and 380 achieve the same penetration in ballistic gelatin. With that in mind I decided to go with a slightly small package for a pocket gun. So far it's been just fine. I can't say I've shot it much, but when I have it's performed admirably for such a small weapon.

God Bless America! Beautiful pics boys. I have always said that if some of these gun hating fools would go out to the range and have a safe 22 caliber can plinking experiece, they would change their minds. Well, some of them might.

I've read numerous times how uncomfortable the Kel-Tecs are if firing more than just a few rounds. But that they are reliable, especially after a "Fluff-N-Buff".

I'm leaning more toward a compact 9mm (Taurus Millennium?) but may still look into an LCP/P3AT for the wife. Being that I live in Illinois, I'm hoping this concealed carry legislation passes through this time around.

I've got a bunch of nice guns, but my "grab and go" CCW weapon is one of these. Five rounds of +P completes the package.

With an Uncle Mike's pocket holster, it's as easy to carry as your wallet.

Mine made a trip to Cylinder and Slide for the works. It's a smooth, 100% reliable, wonderful little gun.

I've read numerous times how uncomfortable the Kel-Tecs are if firing more than just a few rounds. But that they are reliable, especially after a "Fluff-N-Buff".

I'm leaning more toward a compact 9mm (Taurus Millennium?) but may still look into an LCP/P3AT for the wife. Being that I live in Illinois, I'm hoping this concealed carry legislation passes through this time around.

My Kel Tecs have been put through some rough weather. We fired both of them in temperatures around -30 Degrees. We fired off a whole clip each and without gloves. If I had to fire another one in the same situation, I don't know if I would want to fire it. LOL!!! But they didn't jam.

I would advise you to avoid Taurus autos like the plague. They feel ok in the hand, and are priced right, but they are a trainwreck in the quality control department. I had a snub nosed taurus revolver that only lasted 10 shots before falling apart. And its a simple smith and wesson clone revolver. My local shop gets about half the taurus's they sell back to be sent in for warranty work.

For a good buy on a reliable auto, its hard to go wrong with a glock. You can find about any model they have ever made for under $500 if you look, and much closer to the $400 on the popular ccw models (19/23, 26/27).