• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlanta HERF

I'm going to try my best to go. We're going to the race on Sunday, so I might have too much to do the day before. Have you guys settled on a time yet?

Unfortunately I won't be in Atlanta until August but hope I am can hook up with folks when i am there.

Too bad Sirius but we will go again in August and well every month if need be.

Dlow, I believe we are shooting for 3pm.

Ok guys and Melissa I can't wait to see you Saturday. Khari, I am never sure of screen names who is in Atlanta anymore but I think the bulk of them posted in here.

Well Saturday is not a prob for me but I may have to shoot for more like 1pm rather than 3...i have to be bacj here by a certain time. If 1 is not ok for you guys, I can make it another time :)

Melly

Man. Looks like I won't be making it. Given the distance from my house (newnan) it would have to be an all day thing and I've got too much to do with the race this Sunday. Anyways, ya'll have a great time. I'm going to try my best to go to the next one. Hopefully, there will be another one soon.

Well Saturday is not a prob for me but I may have to shoot for more like 1pm rather than 3...i have to be bacj here by a certain time. If 1 is not ok for you guys, I can make it another time :)

Melly

I can do 2pm...possibly 1:30pm

I just got home from softball practice. Sorry Mel, but I am leaving in 20 minutes. That is if you still planned on coming. :laugh: