• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Atlantic Cigar Co.

TugBoat

Has anybody ordered from Atlantic Cigar Co. I'm going to order from them within a day or two and couldn't find much info through search. I'm hoping somebody bay be able to tell me how their order turned out.

I recall utlizing Atlantic before, and it went well. Been awhile though, so perhaps someone else, esp. our New York brothers, can give you some more insight, more up to date.

I bought a fiver of RyJ maddies from them back in March and all went well. When the need arises, I will go back and give them more of my business. :thumbs:

I've ordered from them several times and always gotten good service. They have some really good deals, too. I'll definitely order from them again.

---John Holmes...

I ordered a Graycliff fiver a month or two ago because the price was outstanding. They ship DHL and I've heard mixed things about DHL but nonetheless, I had no problems.

edit-typo

Just to let you all know, our very own Steve (slevy007) works for them and I'm sure that he will definitely take care of you....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I've used them before, no problems at all. Definitely recommended.

Just to let you all know, our very own Steve (slevy007) works for them and I'm sure that he will definitely take care of you....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

It's true.
The bosses (three brothers) are really good guys. I can honestly say that they essentially sell things at the lowest price they can afford. I put all invoices into a computer, going over EVERY order and it's contents. Honestly, I can't believe what they throw in with many a different variety of boxes sometimes. For example, they have been throwing in 5 extra of many of the Rocky Patels. Sometimes, I look at what stuff costs (before shipping and tax, mind you) and they REALLY do what they can to make their customers happy..... TRUST ME.
They are actually moving their mail order operations to Pennsylvania. Going to a huge warehouse, in a state that doesn't just tax the shit out of their small business owners(especially tobacconists), essentially forcing them out of NY. Nice job, NY.

Steve

I've ordered from them and been happy. My only caveat to you is to CALL your order in to make sure item is in stock.

I've ordered from them and been happy. My only caveat to you is to CALL your order in to make sure item is in stock.

Yeah, the website doesn't have real time inventory unfortunately. Usually they email you back same day if OOS... I know because I send out a lot of those emails. But melski's right... your best bet is to call.... many times we have cheaper prices via phone, than the site.

Steve

Yeah, the website doesn't have real time inventory unfortunately. Usually they email you back same day if OOS... I know because I send out a lot of those emails. But melski's right... your best bet is to call.... many times we have cheaper prices via phone, than the site.

Steve
This is true of many good and reputable retailers, unfortunately. I have come to deal mainly with companies that have excellent customer service and Atlantic is one of them.

Steve

I've ordered from them a couple of times, FAST shipment, great prices, no complaints at all so I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them if I were you.