• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention Mets fan, people who like me, and people who don't like

I don't know if good luck means i want you to win or to lose

Just a little update, the guy said there was something going on with the voting down the stretch, so he pulled the poll with about 6 hours left. He said he was going to sort it all out, then figure out the winners. As soon as I hear something, I'll post it here, but thanks again for the votes.

The official reason he gave for pulling the voting was that he saw a lot of proxy voting going on, and that sort of thing is a big problem with his advertisers. I can't blame him for that. He didn't give the final tallies, but I did finish in 2nd place. Thanks again for the support, guys!

Maybe, but when the Mets get to the playoffs, the stadium will be full. :D

Maybe, but when the Mets get to the playoffs, the stadium will be full. :D

Unfortunately Tom that won't happen in your or your son's lifetime. Now I understand the necessity in acquiring this DVD set.

Best of luck in the contest...you got my vote in sympathy.

i'm late to the party but Tom why would you want to do that to your son. It boarders on child abuse. just take him to a yankees game and forget the mets. Yes i know there are 4 or 5 guys hitting below .150 right now but they are doing it in the playoffs something the mets pray they can get to do.

Pretty sure the Yanks have as many home games left this year as the Mets do.

Also, our third baseman doesn't need to use the ballboy as his wingman.