• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Attention Parents

Cheekie

Yeah fuggers, I am still around!
Ok with the rash of newborns here, I am wondering if anyone here has the same luck as I with the batteries and baby swings... I swear since last week I have gone through 12 batteries! So in my fit after changing the last 4 and now making it 16 batteries for one week, I began the search for battery mods on the swings... Indeed it is possible and I found fotos for those who are interested...LINKY BABY SWING TO AC POWER...WE own that same swing, so when E gets back home I will certainly drag these photos back out to see what can be done :)

HAHAHA. I used to have that same swing. Glad I don;t need it anymore. Good luck with the project.

I just wait until they've gotten soo bad, I call the supernanny show to take over.

LINKY BABY SWING TO AC POWER
yeah, what could go wrong with that? ???

Cosidering that E does wires for a living on big boats where hundreds of lives depend on the safety of his work, I will not even pretend to want to do the job. I am saavy and techy... but, by no means am I that proficient or brave enough to attempt it. I will wait till he gets home and ask him what he thinks.

....meph. Batteries and AC are for wimps. My kids swing ran off a Cummins diesel. Almost went with a gas engine, but were trying to get some fuel economy out of the deal...... :p Good low end torque, too..... :laugh:

Regards - B.B.S.

....meph. Batteries and AC are for wimps. My kids swing ran off a Cummins diesel. Almost went with a gas engine, but were trying to get some fuel economy out of the deal...... :p Good low end torque, too..... :laugh:

Regards - B.B.S.

Thought I was weird for recycling a chainsaw motor...

Regards - B.B.S.

:laugh: :laugh:

Screw the baby swing!! I want a swing powered by a cummins diesel! We should collaborate for the PACNW Herf!! :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S.

:laugh: :laugh:

Screw the baby swing!! I want a swing powered by a cummins diesel! We should collaborate for the PACNW Herf!! :whistling:

YOU'ALL ARE DEEEESTURBED!!!

Well Cheekie my step son said the same thing! So he went out and bought some rechargeable batteries and a charger. They usually last about a week then he changes them out and uses the other set! Just a thought? :D

If you watch the slide show to see how he does the conversion, about 20 slides into it is a picture of his naked wife sitting in a birthing tub holding a new born.

If anyone knows the guy you may want to give him the heads up.