• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ATTN NEWBIES

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I know we've been growing quite extensively lately, and I'm just curious as to how you found CigarPass.com. If you've joined within the past 2 months, please post how you found this great site of ours. :)

Thanks,
Rod

I was sitting in JR's in Paramus NJ and was talking to who I later found out to be "Hudsonvalley", he told me about this site.
That was early in Nov 04' and I've been hooked since.
I really enjoy CP.

THANKS !!!

Wozol

I joined in November...

I was just searching for site that dealt with cigars. As far as I recall, I did a search (on either Yahoo or MSN) and came across your site.

I also found a few others that I registered on (CigarWorld and Top25Cigars). But this is the only one that I visit on a regular basis.

-- Steve

I'm friends with eshaw99, he kept telling me that this was something that i should get on.

I was on Cigar Family BB and saw this URL in horses sig tag

It is all Mark's fault

:laugh: :cool:

i found out about this site from cvmfour on this board, I am newly active to another cigar board as well

I google'd cigar forums and got this among others. This was the third one I checked out.

When I saw the passing and trust, I registered and stayed.

I would have to say that this forum rocks. It is the best forum, period

Like many others. I was searching the net looking for some forum on cigars and I stumbled across this great place.

Yahoo.com Hey look I brought two people in... is that good or bad? lol

I was looking for a forum where I could buy sell and trade. This was just the one I happened to find

Ya ain't gonna like my answer so I won't tell you. :D

I met DaveWF on CigarPool and on CigarPool there's a column for "Home Page" and I think at the time he had his set either directly to CigarPass or to a webpage for his business that had a link to CigarPass.

I also met Misc over there too and somehow found out that he was a member here too.

We've also got a couple of other CigarPass members from CigarPool:

Smitty
dselsor
pinarphan
tattooedfreak

and maybe one or two others

If you've joined within the past 2 months, please post how you found this great site of ours.

OOOOOOOOOPS, I can't read, I thought two YEARS not two months :0
Besides, PuroBrat posted here too :D

KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]157144[/snapback]​

You=BAD
The other two=GOOD

Ya gotta take the good with the bad I guess.... :sign:

I did a google search and this forum came up.

I looked at about 3 others.. But decided to make this my primary home..

Very informative site.. fast load times.. and always something amusing on here.. :D

I was doing a Google search for "cigar babes", or something to that effect, and found a link to this site. Hmmm ....... a cigar forum ...... let's check this out :rolleyes:

:cool:

Just did a google for cigar forums and saw this one. Watched for a while as a guest and saw that for the most part it was civil and decided to join.

I originally signed up at cA and asked what the hell was a box pass and someone posted a link to this site......and it's been all downhill from there

coventrycat86 said:
KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]157144[/snapback]​

You=BAD
The other two=GOOD

Ya gotta take the good with the bad I guess.... :sign:
[snapback]157147[/snapback]​

ccat;

brutal... I like