• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aurora 100 Anos robusto

s0ber

I picked up a few of the robustos and churchhills over the last week. Smoked a robusto tonight while watching Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind (good movie if you like twisted movies). I think i paid somewhere around $12 for robusto. First off I'd have to say it is very well constructed. The draw was a little tight threw out the whole cigar. I tasted hints of leather with a bit of cedar spice at the end of the draw. The more I smoked the spice came out more. I felt it was not as complex or tasteful as a opus, but has great potental. I do believe it needs to rest for it to possibly turn into a great cigar. Let me know what you guys think

Edit - I thought it was a little mild for my taste

s0ber said:
I picked up a few of the robustos and churchhills over the last week. Smoked a robusto tonight while watching Eternal sunshine of a spotless mind (good movie if you like twisted movies). I think i paid somewhere around $12 for robusto. First off I'd have to say it is very well constructed. The draw was a little tight threw out the whole cigar. I tasted hints of leather with a bit of cedar spice at the end of the draw. The more I smoked the spice came out more. I felt it was not as complex or tasteful as a opus, but has great potental. I do believe it needs to rest for it to possibly turn into a great cigar. Let me know what you guys think
Yeah, I smoked one, and thought it was pretty good -- but not great. Maybe it will develop, who knows?

I have had a few different 100 Anos, and I loved all of them. I though they were very well constructed, and I really liked the complex taste.

Just my $0.02 worth.....

ALostTexan

I love the robustos. I actually managed to pick up a full box.

ALostTexan said:
I have had a few different 100 Anos, and I loved all of them. I though they were very well constructed, and I really liked the complex taste.

Just my $0.02 worth.....

ALostTexan
Nice to see you around again Steven :thumbs:

Thanks, man. Been laying low for awhile. Actually moved recently, to Pennsylvania, for a new job. Things are going well, though.

Again, thanks for the kind words....

ALostTexan

One of my favorite nons at this time. Although locally I've only been able to purchase the churchills @ nearly $17 a stick. Damn MI tax!!!! :angry:

s0ber said:
Now I know who to PM when i want some :D
Heh. I could part with a few if you're serious, especially after you hooked me up.. LMK.

I love these things. They only need to sit a few weeks or a month once they come in for the flavors to mingle, but wow, what a great cigar. I prefer the Robusto or the Torpedo! :D

I never heard of this cigar. What are the current prices, or can someone just point me to an online seller.