• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

aurora ruby tubo

dead_man

I smoke this the other night and it was nice. taste of coca and leather were the core flavors. at just before the half way point, I started to taste pepper alsoand this continued till the end of the cigar and the pepper taste grew stronger the closer to the end I got.

construction was great, only needing one minor touch up, and the ash held clear to the end.

not really a complex smoke, not that's really a bad thing, but the flavor did remain constant. to see pics, got to flickr.com and type "ruby ash" in the search box. this is the best way for me to uploade photos, as I do every thing from my phone.

I know I'm not the best reviewer, but thanks for reading.

The La Aurora Preferido Maduro. Very nice smoke. Here's your pics.

2408517770_648a5d1720.jpg

2408519606_4aec40c792.jpg

2408560420_19ef6bcabe.jpg

2408561976_a6e9b55b40.jpg

2408564374_73bdcd5aab.jpg

Jonesy just gifted me one of these babies, and I can't wait to try it! Nice review!! :thumbs:

Now you've done it, I am going to have to smoke one of these tonight.

Happens to be one of my favorites. The only complaint, I have had quite a few that required regular touch-ups.

Thanks for the review.

Ken

Now you've done it, I am going to have to smoke one of these tonight.

Happens to be one of my favorites. The only complaint, I have had quite a few that required regular touch-ups.

Thanks for the review.

Ken

I used to have that problem with gurkha perfectos, and these, but I have found that if you keep th RH around 70%, it's a lot better. I just keep my perfectos in a desktop at 70%.

:rolleyes: Guys, I am glad that you like them, but you can save a lot of money buying them with out the tubes, and if you have some tubes buy them and put them in, do any of you know the one I enjoy the most, let me know, take care

:rolleyes: Guys, I am glad that you like them, but you can save a lot of money buying them with out the tubes, and if you have some tubes buy them and put them in, do any of you know the one I enjoy the most, let me know, take care

I have asked several vendors if there was a difference between the ones in the tubes and one without the tubes and none of them knew the answer. I couldn't tell any difference. So I buy the cheaper ones.

I would say your favorite would be the Platinum. I haven't had one that I didn't like.

Take care,

Ken

Back