• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Austin Texas Howdy

ReddickBulldog

Wifemate and I are going to be in Austin this weekend. We are staying at a home near SoCo. We have been to Austin once before... stayed at Hotel San Jose, went to the Continental Club and hit several food trailers. The only thing we have planned for this trip is the place to stay and reservations for an outdoor Sunday Music Brunch @ Stubbs BBQ. Any help on places to go or things to do would be appreciated. Thanks ya'll!

Heroes & Legacies.

Opus X account, plus there's a premium walkin humidor inside the main walkin humidor, and a nice lounge.

~Boar

Nice, I'll actually be in the Arboretum area tomorrow and Friday for my sister's grad. Heroes store looks cool, might have to drop in.

Nice, I'll actually be in the Arboretum area tomorrow and Friday for my sister's grad. Heroes store looks cool, might have to drop in.
Sneaky bahstid!

Joebunaga said:
Sneaky bahstid!

I know I know, I'm only going for 24 hrs though. Need to talk to Audi about making a real trip up there sometime. 

I second Joe's list including blackstar but that's a bit away from soco.

If it's beer selection you're after the whip-in is another good choice on the south side.

And add mueller's BBQ on east 6th if you don't want to chance Franklin's ...

Also add curra's grill if you're into carnitas.

There's a handful of decent restaurants on south Lamar not too far from soco...

Barley Swine is one I can think of off the top.

Thank you my friends! Sounds like I will be tired, fat, slightly hungover......

and very happy!

Thanks again!