• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ave Maria Fans?

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Just grabbed some boxes from this deal:

$50 for a 10ct box of coffins. If you're wondering what to expect, here's Phil 'Katman' with his take (he really likes them):

Get 'em while you can! 👍

Thanks for sharing this Dan. I have found that I enjoy Ave Maria cigars when I remember what they are. They are a good budget smoke that runs sales like they envy Gurkha's pricing structure. With that said I have never been unhappy with a purchase of their sticks. You may or may not have just cost me $116...

Last edited:
Damn. I know.. you can't smoke the box or coffins.. but these are friggin' gorgeous! Boxes are huge.. and heavy! Especially for just 10cts.

Resized_20230303_212102.jpeg

Resized_20230303_212126.jpeg

Resized_20230303_212217.jpeg

$100 for both.. and I had a 10% off coupon and I get free shipping on anything I buy. So, about $95 all-in. Each coffin has a seal on it.. when I have one after they rest, I'll take one out to smoke and post it in Today's Smoke.

Anyone else end up snagging these?

Damn. I know.. you can't smoke the box or coffins.. but these are friggin' gorgeous! Boxes are huge.. and heavy! Especially for just 10cts.

View attachment 65951

View attachment 65952

View attachment 65953

$100 for both.. and I had a 10% off coupon and I get free shipping on anything I buy. So, about $95 all-in. Each coffin has a seal on it.. when I have one after they rest, I'll take one out to smoke and post it in Today's Smoke.

if they follow normal Ave Maria’s, id let them rest a year

View attachment 65951

View attachment 65952

View attachment 65953

I like the Reconquista coffins. I'd gamble to say these will be worth every nickel.

ok Dan @xyz123 these boxes are HUGE!!! I was able to get them in the humidor but crap. If I need to age these a while, they are taking up some valuable space. Presentation is over the top, feels like $60 worth of boxes inside boxes.

Thanks for the heads up on these.
Ave Maria.jpg

ok Dan @xyz123 these boxes are HUGE!!! I was able to get them in the humidor but crap. If I need to age these a while, they are taking up some valuable space. Presentation is over the top, feels like $60 worth of boxes inside boxes.

Thanks for the heads up on these.
View attachment 66015

I told you they were huge! Definitely required some tetris to get them tucked away properly.

Did you have to break the coffin seal to take the pic of the one? I didn't try before putting them down.

I told you they were huge! Definitely required some tetris to get them tucked away properly.

Did you have to break the coffin seal to take the pic of the one? I didn't try before putting them down.
I did