• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avery Brewing

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
Just curious if there are any other fans of Avery out there? Their barley wine Hog Heaven is my personal favorite, great for the other hopheads @ 104 IBUs. All the way down to the maltiest beer I've ever had The Reverend, which is also very tasty. I think they are definitely worth a try if you've never had any of their stuff. Avery

Nick

Man Avery is one of my favorite breweries. I really haven't found one of their beers I didn't enjoy, and their latest I tried was their winter release of Old Jubilation and it is fantastic. I took a little trip up there recently and spent some time talking with the owner while I was there. Apparently he is a close personal friend of the owner of dogfish head which doesn't surprise me. Two of the best breweries around. :thumbs:

Avery has recently returned to Kansas in the last couple of months. I love the Hog Heaven. I need to pick up the Jubilation, I've been working my way through the -tion Christmas brews. Celebration, Hibernation, Isolation. . .

Maharaja is one of my faves, an amazing amount of hops goes into that bad boy!! I haven't had an Avery beer that I didn't like, excellent brewery! :p

Cute avatar you have there Josh.