• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avoid Deals like this one

Ridiculous, yes, but at an average of $20 per stick, we have all seen much worse. But wait, prices are negotiable it seems :D

It looks like he's a member here: linky

"Building friendships with fine cigars, a Capital idea!"

Nice way to make friends!

....I sent the head of the 'club' a note.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=704354

Looks like Mark "N2adventure" might know him....or addiction

It looks like he's a member here: linky

"Building friendships with fine cigars, a Capital idea!"

Nice way to make friends!

....I sent the head of the 'club' a note.

I think the head of the club is a member here....

The guy who posts on here is the head(Bryan)...the guy who posted the sale is the 'VP'! :laugh:

<Mark is the treasurer.>

If I am not mistaken those cigars are from a humidor that went for over $600. One like that was raffled off at the CP Herf last year or the year before. ATuck donated them and if I'm not mistaken it went for upwards of $600. The cigars were very good as I smoked quite a few of them :laugh: I'll see if I can find the actual post.

By the way Addiction is the President of that club and a member here and a few other places.

If I am not mistaken those cigars are from a humidor that went for over $600. One like that was raffled off at the CP Herf last year or the year before. ATuck donated them and if I'm not mistaken it went for upwards of $600. The cigars were very good as I smoked quite a few of them :laugh: I'll see if I can find the actual post.

By the way Addiction is the President of that club and a member here and a few other places.

Arturo Fuente Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Humidor
Receieve the humidor and the following cigars inside: 10 Fuente Fuente Opus X, 10 Ashton VSG Illusion, and 10 Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill #2.

Arturo Fuente Cigar Family Charitable Foundation Humidor
Receieve the humidor and the following cigars inside: 10 Fuente Fuente Opus X, 10 Ashton VSG Illusion, and 10 Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill #2.

Roger that! Like I said the cigars were outstanding! $20 a stick is pretty cheap for churchill sized cigars ;)

When did a Opus X Fuente Fuente become a churchill. :laugh: ???

I have 10 Diamond Crown Maximus No.2, 10 VSG Illusions, and 10 Opus X Fuente Fuente (all churchill size 7" in length)

When did a Opus X Fuente Fuente become a churchill. :laugh: ???

I have 10 Diamond Crown Maximus No.2, 10 VSG Illusions, and 10 Opus X Fuente Fuente (all churchill size 7" in length)

Take my word at it they are churchill sized!