• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Avoid Etronics.com like the plauge

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Sorry guys but I had to get this off my chest, I placed an order over at etronics.com the 6th of April everything was in stock, and it’s now the 28th. I’ve contacted them several times over the course of this all and the best I got was today when they said one of my items is out of stock and it’ll be another week to 2 weeks. “We apologize for the brief delay” was their response. That week to 2 weeks will put it over a month that my stuff hasn’t been shipped. I’m not a history major but couldn’t you order stuff from the sears, roebuck catalog and get it faster? I intend on avoiding this company like the plague from now on.

-Mark

I have ordered from them in the past. It is not easy but they were cheap. I aatleast got what I ordered. I will agree they do try and push other stuff.

What did you order from them!?!

I ordered a Samsung DLP last year. Was told it would be in and I waited, waited, waited...no response to email or phone calls. Finally said they would swtich for another TV.

I finally just sent them an email to cancel and told the CC company not to let their charge through.

~M

I simply ordered a capacitor and a power wire kit for my car stereo. Standard off the shelf pre packaged stuff you can pick up at any BestBuy or circuit city. It was a good price so I ordered it. The folks I bought stuff from on e-bay got my stuff to out in record speed, these guys haven’t been quiet as co-operative. Guess it goes to show you can read a book by its cover.

What did you order from them!?!

I ordered a Samsung DLP last year. Was told it would be in and I waited, waited, waited...no response to email or phone calls. Finally said they would swtich for another TV.

I finally just sent them an email to cancel and told the CC company not to let their charge through.

~M

its a little crazy ordering televisions online! I wouldnt do it, no matter which company i bought from.

Sounds to me like them might be a drop-shipper that has a bad payment record with their suppliers!

I've bought many things from Etronics because of their price. Etronics is a local shop for me, so I always walk in to make a purchase. I know now to buy only what is in stock at the store!